A new catalytic converter, whether standard or sporty should be looked after to ensure a long life. Please take note of the points below!
- Make sure the vehicle is checked and serviced according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Make sure the correct fuel is used for the vehicle.
- Do not attempt to push or bump start your vehicle.
- Avoid deep water such as fords.
- Ensure that the tuning and ignition is regularly checked.
- Avoid using fuel additives that are incompatible with catalysts.